It may surprise you to learn that my family name is Irish, from County Clare on the west coast of that beautiful island. The name became a little mangled over time, especially after my family moved to Australia four generations ago.
I have always been interested in numbers and logic, so accounting seemed a logical choice for university studies.
I joined Power Tynan's Stanthorpe office straight out of university and soon began focusing on business strategy. Today, my greatest enjoyment at work is helping business owners and managers to solve problems, showing them how a rethink or a restructure can solve apparently insurmountable problems.
A personal challenge I set myself when I was 20 was to do something each year that I have never done before; sometimes to scare myself, so I have abseiled and learned to surf. I love travelling, particularly to discover cultures that are entirely different from our own, such as Africa and India.
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting (USQ)
- Associate of Tax Institute of Australia
- CPA Qualified
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Accredited Mindshop Facilitator
- Commissioner for Declarations
Amanda can assist you with:
- The management of your accounts
- Specific reporting requirements
- Complex GST & Taxation Issues
- Corporate Services
- Structure Advice
- Tax Planning & Consulting
- Asset Protection
- Business Planning
- Cashflow Budgeting