SMALL BUSINESS DIGITAL GRANTS PROGRAM 2018
Round 5 Applications Close 8 October 2018
Do you have plans / ideas for utilising digital technology to help you grow your market share / sales / gross profit / employee numbers?
Are you considering digital improvements in your business to take it to the next level?
Are you a small business with Queensland based headquarters?
What funding is available?
- Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excl GST) – minimum funding of $1,000 (i.e. project spend from $2,000 and up, but business must self-fund any project spend over $20,000).
- The business must show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business, becoming more competitive and able to employ more staff.
What can funds be used for?
- Purchase of hardware, software and services (eg digital coaching)
- The digital technology or service must fall under one of four identified priority areas:
- content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.);
- receiving payments or selling online;
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific);
- digital planning, marketing strategy development, and training.
What does the grant application need to include?
Due to the competitive nature of this grant (in addition to the usual requirements - such as detailed quotes, information on your financial contributions etc.), successful grant applications will need to clearly demonstrate:
- the impact the digital technology or service will have on the business including revenue growth, increase in gross profit, time savings, employment outcomes;
- the extent to which the digital technology or service will enhance the digital capabilities of the business to make the business more competitive;
- how the proposed digital activity is likely to achieve jobs growth.
Eligibility criteria to apply:
- Cannot have received funding under any previous Round of the Small Business Digital Grants
- Small businesses with Queensland headquarters and less than 20 employees;
- Turnover of $2m or less in last financial year;
- Have an ABN, registered for GST and not be insolvent.
For more information and to get your application started, please contact our Grants team at Power Tynan at email@example.com. We will be able to assist with the application for a fee of $500 (+GST).