A message from PT regarding COVID-19
Following the increasing concerns relating to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to reach out to you, our valued clients and business partners.
Our first thoughts are with you and your families, and trust you remain safe and healthy.
The team here at Power Tynan will continue to operate on a ‘business as usual’ basis, available to assist you wherever we can through these challenging circumstances.
We have spent a lot of time over the last few years ensuring we are all able to work remotely, and have now enacted our plan for employees to work from home in rotating teams. We are also equipped for web, video and teleconferencing to ensure we can assist you all throughout this period, regardless of location.
We are taking reasonable precautions to ensure not only our team, but also you as clients and business partners, are protected as much as possible.
What we are doing, and how you can help
- Our team members are working from home on a rotational basis to minimise widespread personal contact
- We are keeping face to face meetings to a minimum - wherever possible, we are holding meetings via phone, Skype, Messenger, Zoom etc
- While it is uncomfortable for all of us, when face to face contact is required we are minimising personal contact (eg. handshakes) and maintaining some 'personal space' during meetings
- If you have a face to face meeting booked with our team and you have flu like symptoms, please call in advance of your meeting so we can make alternate arrangements
- Any team member showing signs of flu like symptoms will take extra precautions not to infect anybody else
- We are encouraging regular hand washing and ensuring all other health standards are maintained
These are times when we need to stay calm, be kind to each other, and rely on reliable news sources and information from State and Australian Government websites.
Our team are always here to help you, and we will be touching base with you all during this period, but please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, as we are committed to ensuring we meet all of your needs.